Outlook for Windows
When a mailbox is shared with you, it will automatically appear in Outlook (Windows). If it is not listed:
- Click File tab | Account Settings | Account Settings.
- Select your Benedictine email address in the account list.
- Click Change > More Settings > Advanced tab > Add.
- Enter the email address of the mailbox and click OK.
- Click Apply > OK > Next > Finish.
- Restart Outlook and the shared mailbox should be added to the profile.
Outlook for Mac
- Click File | Open | Shared Mailbox
- Enter the address (e.g., email@example.com) and choose Open
- Go to http://webmail.ben.edu and login
- Right-click on the word Folders and choose Add shared folder
- Enter the email address of the shared mailbox and click Add.
- If you are authorized to access the mailbox it will appear below your list of folders (scroll down). It may take a minute or two for the mailbox to populate with the messages.
- The shared mailbox will stay listed in Webmail so that the next time that you login it will still be there and you will not have to add it again.
If you need assistance, please contact the Help Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-829-6684.