How to Use Email to Print
- Create a new email message using your BenU email address.
- Attach the document you wish to print to the email.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You then have 72 hours to come to campus and, from any of the Ricoh printers, login as your normally would and release your document.
Accepted File Types:
- PDF files
- MS Office Files (Word, Excel, or PowerPoint)
- Picture files (jpg, gif, png)
- All attachments will be printed as double-sided.
- You must use your BenU email address so that the server knows to put the print job in your queue
- As with all email attachments for BenU email, file size is limited to 10 MB maximum
- You can attach multiple files to an email (as long as the total file size of all attachments is 10MB or smaller) and each file will be a separate print job
- If you want to print in color, make sure you send a color file and release the print job at a color printer