Staff, faculty, and current students are entitled to download and install the statistics package SPSS on their personal computer for their school work.
To get SPSS:
- Go to the Forms section and fill out the Software Download Request form. You will need to login to see the form (the link to login is in the upper right corner of the window).
- After selecting SPSS on the form, you’ll see a link to download SPSS.
- Click the appropriate link (Windows 10 or Mac OS) to download the software. You may be asked to login before you can start the download.
- While SPSS is downloading, return to the form and finish filling out the form.
- The activation key typically arrives in your Benedictine email within a minute after filling out the form. If you don’t receive the email, check your junk mail folder. If it still hasn't arrived after five minutes, please contact the Help Desk.
Installation instructions for SPSS can also be found on the download page.
Current Version: SPSS 28
Expiration: July 31, 2022