Wireless network access is provided to Benedictine guests via the SSIDs EAGLENET-GUEST in Lisle and REDHAWKNET-GUEST in Mesa.
To access either, first connect to that network on your device.
You will be prompted with a Sign On form.
If you have signed into the guest network within the last 24 hours, enter the user name and password given when you signed up.
If this is the first time that you are accessing the network, or you registered more than 24 hours ago:
- Click the Create Guest Account link.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and select either Lisle Campus or Mesa Campus.
- Click Register.
- You will then be given the user name and password to use to access the guest network. These credentials will also be sent to your email address. Use these credentials whenever prompted throughout the next 24 hours.
- Click Continue.
- Read the Acceptable Use Policy (scroll all the way to the bottom).
- Click Accept.
- You will be connected to the wireless network and automatically redirected to the Benedictine home page.
Access is given in 24-hour blocks. When your credentials expire, you will have to reregister.
The guest networks are unsecure and should not be used for the transmitting of personal information.