Before You Begin
To add your pronouns, you must be running the Zoom Desktop Client version 5.7 or higher. If you haven't already installed it, you can download it here and follow the onscreen instructions - you will have the latest version and can jump to the Adding Pronouns steps below. Otherwise:
- Open the Zoom Desktop client.
- Click on your user icon in the upper right hand of the window.
- Select Check for Updates and then follow the onscreen instructions to update.
- Login to https://benu.zoom.us
- Click Profile from the left hand navigation.
- To the far right of your name at the top of the screen, click Edit.
- Enter your preferred pronouns as well as when you'd like them to be displayed (always, never, or get asked each time)
- Click Save.
The next time you join a meeting, your pronouns will be displayed according to the preference you set. If you don't see your pronouns the next time you join a meeting, log out of Zoom and then log back in.