To add BBuck$ to your BCard, follow these steps:
First, the BCard eAccounts App deposit feature requires a Saved Payment option be created in advance. To create a Saved Payment, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the BCard eAccounts web portal at eAccounts.ben.edu, using your university credentials and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) code.
- Click the +Add Money link under the stored value account display toward the upper left of the screen.
- After completing a deposit transaction, the Saved Payment option will be available on the Receipt for Account Deposit page:
- Check Save this payment method for future use and type in an alias name for this payment card option.
- You may also check Set as default for future deposit transactions.
- Click the Save button.
- Under Profile along the top bar is Saved Payment Methods where you can review and delete your saved payment(s).
- You will now be able to access the BCard eAccounts App deposit option.
Now that you have created a Saved Payment, follow these steps to add BBuck$ to your BCard
- Open the BCard eAccounts App on your phone.
- Tap Continue to Sign In and login with your student login account credentials.
- Approve the multi-factor authentication request. (See FAQ for more information.)
- You can now view your account balances and meal plans.
- Tap the Accounts section for stored value account options.
- Tap Add Money in the top right corner.
- Enter the deposit amount, tap Next, and then choose your payment method.
- Review the deposit and tap Submit Deposit at the bottom.
- You will see verification that the deposit was successful, and the account balance will update.
- Funds are immediately available.