Before You Begin:
- Sharing Zoom recordings from OneDrive is very easy but we recommend you do it from the web browser.
- This article assumes that you have created a separate folder in OneDrive for each recording that you want to share.
- This article shows how to share a recording with people at Benedictine University. In order for them to access the recordings, they must be logged into Microsoft 365 with their Benedictine credentials.
To Share Recordings:
- Log into Microsoft 365 and go to OneDrive (click the icon on the left of the screen)
- Find the first folder that has a recording you wish to share
- To the right of the folder, click the link that says "Private"
- On the right hand side of the screen, the Manage Access screen will appear. Click the "Share" link
- The Send Link window will appear. Click "People you specify can edit"
To display the Link Settings window. Select "People in Benedictine University with the link", de-select "Allow editing", and click Apply
- When the Send Link window reappears, click "Copy link"
- OneDrive will then provide you with a link that you can share with staff, faculty, and students. Copy the link and put it in your D2L class or send through Outlook.
Please note - if you want to share this recording with people outside of the Benedictine community, simply select "Anyone with the link" instead of "People in Benedictine University with the link" in step 5.
If you wish to share only the video (the MP4 file) you can simply open the folder and follow the same steps for the individual file.